Tuesday, September 23, 2008

A cute great Gandma. . .


Greg's mother's mother is the sweetest grandmother. When I first met Greg I was introduced to his grandparents quite quickly and I considered them like my own. I was even allowed to go with them to Cali twice since Greg and I have been married. The first time was June 2005 I was invited to go with them to Disneyland. Grandma and Grandpa were amazing people who had served several missions then they took on a great mission of raising there three beautiful grandchildren. So they were taking the kids there and needed help so in order to even it out I was invited along with my sister-in-laws. Then again a year later we went as a family to the beach and San Diego. I spent lots of meals and lots of time at their house as well. After my sister-in-law moved in with grandma and grandpa Willden, we spent many nights playing cards, watching movies and doing crafts in their basement. Last February we lost Grandpa and in some ways our sweet grandmother was lost without her sweetheart. This last May Greg and I moved into Grandma's house. We spent so much time there and Amber needed a bit of help with Grandma. It would also help us since we would be having Trent. Over the last couple of months as we dealt with Trent coming so early and not being able to bring him home. Grandma waited patiently for him to come so she could hold him all day (except when he was mad then he had to go back to mommy). She only held him a handful of times since she was a bit weak. But she did spend quite a bit of time patting his bum and making sure he was okay.
Grandma was a great person. She was beautiful and loving. She loved her family and would do anything she could for them. I am so happy to know that I got to know her and even though I was only in the family for four years she was just like a grandmother to me. She now has gone on to be with that sweetheart of hers.


We Love you, Grandmother Connie!
Love, Greg, Jeana and BABY Trent



1 comment:

Tara said...

I'm so sorry to hear that your grandmother passed away...But thankfully she is in a better place and with her loved ones! You are in our thoughts and prayers. Take Care. Give that sweet baby lovies for us! Such a cutie!