Monday, July 5, 2010

Lindsey's Birthday


So for Lindsey's 23 birthday Amber and I decided to try a 3 tier cake. It actually turned out quite nice and I don't think we would hesitate from making another one. I think it is amazing how much we have improved from last year when we made Trent's first birthday cake and I bet in the future we may try harder cakes. (I still would like to try a topsy turvey cake) But for now I think we are good with cake until at least the end of July. It is way to hot to bake anything. I'm all for cooking outside all the time or eating sandwiches and salads. Or maybe just lots of ice cream. The Haagen-Dazs was amazing but pricey but we have discovered that the Kroger brand is quite good and when they have it on sale for 99 cents who can say no to ice cream.


Perfect Ice Cream!


Lindsey's 23 Birthday Cake.
(let just say Amber and I are GOOD!)

No comments: