Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Long time no post

So I decided this morning since life is a bit hectic and I don't have anything better to be doing to update my blog. Greg's Grandmother Gailey passed away this last week and after reading through and talking about her history I decided that if I want to make sure my kids and grandkids get it right I better start writing down my own history.

So over the course of the last year or so we have purchased a home and tried to find a calming place in our lives. Trenton just turned two and well he is the smartest kid ever. We are having a bit of trouble with getting him to speak but that is all he is really a smart kid that will probably start talking our ears off soon. Also when we moved we brought Amber (my sister-in-law) and her beautiful daughter Jessica. Who by the way became an official Barbieri in November 2009. We love having them here with us and being part of their lives.

We are doing great on so many levels. We enjoy our ward here in west valley. They welcomed us right away and promptly put me and Amber into Primary which of course is one of my favorite places to be and Greg is part of the Young men's Presidency which challenges him just enough to get him on the move. Greg now is a lifeguard and spends most of his days in a pool. (how would that be) and I still work for Marriott and love every minute of it. That is kinda of a quick over view over the last year. Hopefully now I will be better and posting and will update more often.

No comments: