Friday, October 10, 2008

Trent's first trip to Idaho


Last weekend I found the time to pack my car up and take trent to Idaho to meet his family on my side. Greg had to work so i packed up Trent and Jessica (she was a big help) and took off for Idah0. Here are some pictures from the trip.




Trent with his Cousin Paxton and Grandma Jan




What a handsome boy.(Mason)



Deegan and Trent.




My helper, Jessica


Jessica, Eden and Trent




Mason, Eden, Paxton, Olivia, Deegan, and Trent

All together for the first time.

5 comments:

Sara said...

How fun! I love that picture at of all the kids with their heads in a circle. How cute is that?

Joanna McGuire said...

What a fun little trip, good thing you had Jessica there to help you. I love the pictures they are so cute.

Tara said...

Looks like you had a great time! Trent is getting so big and he is adorable! Enjoy him while he is little!! What a good thing for you to be able to spend time with your family! Take Care!! :)

Mary DeMann said...

I love family gatherings- all of the kids are so cute. I can see that Trent is changing a lot, he is such a cutie!!

Anonymous said...

Oh Jeana, what a wonderful time! It is so fun to get the family together, especially with such a sweet little man to meet!
Hugs!